Welcome to my blog

Welcome to Fresh on Folksy, a place for me to shout about all the wonderful and inspirational handmade goods from the creative makers selling on Folksy. There is no favouritism or any kick backs, it's simply things I find on Folksy that I like and would part money with. Some will be new goods and some will be older but all will have some element of creative genius.

Here's to all those makers, to all those who strive to create wondrous things from nothing, here's to all those who bring a little whimsy into our lives, they should be celebrated and commended.

I myself, peddle my wares on Folksy, you can find me lurking over at Ed's Place come over and say hello if you get a moment.

So as not to confuse anyone or mislead I would like to point out that I do not work for Folksy or have any affiliation with Folksy. I do what I do simply to promote the Folksy sellers and by definition Folksy itself. The views expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

Monday 19 December 2011

♥Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight♥

Well that's it for 2011, the last of my Folksy picks are below. I just wanted to say a big thanks to all those who have produced such wonderful work, it gives me great pleasure to be able to promote it. I also wanted to urge you all to carry on making, being creative and being generally amazing. If you weren't featured this year (bearing in mind the blog has only been active for little over 2 months) don't worry, it doesn't mean you're not good enough or your work isn't up to standard, it just means I haven't got to you yet or I am yet to stumble across your shop.

I also wanted to wish all my followers a very merry and delightful Christmas and I hope Santa brings you all everything you asked him for (that's assuming you have all been good this year, unlike me, I'm very naughty all the time!). All the very best for 2012, let's hope it's another fire cracker of a year.

Much love and festive cheer
Ed x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...